Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Interlude: I'm Busy, But I'm Still Here


Okay, so you know I’m you, right? Not specifically you, I don’t mean that, but I’m the you that wants to get out of the rat race. I’m also the you that gets caught up in - life. I have the wife, and the daughter, and the dog, and the drafty window, and the dishes, and...you get the drift.
"I'm still here, still truckin', and lookin' forward to makin'
friends with Monsieur Green."
Anyway, it’s been a few days, and I have a gazillion other things to do tonight, but I wanted to be sure and put out a note that says, “I ain’t give up, yet, dern it. Don’tchoo worry yerself none, I’m still here, still truckin’, and hope yer still here, too.”
This will take me all of fifteen minutes to write and post, but I’ve got to keep some of the momentum going, and that’s just what I’m doing, one step at a time.
I will tell you that over the weekend, with an hour and fifteen minutes of my Saturday morning, I made it to the library, found some books on a few of those subjects I dreamed up for the last post. Next, I’ll take some of the better bits and try to write a little post.
I’ll keep you apprised as the progress keeps on.
Thanks for reading along with me. I appreciate your attention, and hope this will help both of us in the long run. I think there’s plenty for all of us to do and generate some income, a lot of it, and it would do me well to think that you took some initiative and saw your efforts rewarded, too.
Any ideas on what you want to start with? Is there a library close at hand? Or the internet? 
Just sayin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment